Vertical Alignment in Table Cell

Regardless of was value I set for AnchoringType (in TextFrame.TextFrameFormat) in a table cell it has no effect on the generated file.

Please advise.

Hi Patrick,

I have observed your requirements and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-36354 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for inconvenience,

Hi Patrick,

I would like to share with you that the vertical alignment in table cell could be done by setting the TextAnchorType and TextVerticalType properties of cell. I request you to please try using the following sample code on your end to serve the purpose.

ICell cell = tbl[0,0];
cell.TextAnchorType = TextAnchorType.Center;
cell.TextVerticalType = TextVerticalType.Vertical270;

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Thank you. That did it!

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad that your issue is resolved and things have started working at your end.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any help to you.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36354) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.