Vertical axis of scatter charts and bubble charts loses format when saving in PPTX

Hello.

I have noticed a bug in Aspose Slides.
Some properties (so far I have seen the axis labels format) of the vertical axis of scatter charts and bubble charts is not maintained when saving in PPTX format.

Also, I have noticed that when building the presentation and saving it as PDF, the chart is fine.
However, if I first save the presentation object as PPTX and then save it as PDF, the PDF is wrong too.
So, my guess is that saving as PPTX changes the properties of the scatter vertical axis (or sth like that).

I attach a demo project that demonstrates the problem.
Both axes should normally display a percent, while they don’t.

Kostas.

I feel like a product tester working for free ! :smiley:

Hi Kostas,

I really appreciate your deep investigation of issue and also sorry for your inconvenience. I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have observed two types of issues. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34657 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue of wrong display unit for secondary value axis which should be percentage in generated PPTX. A separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-34658 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue of improper PDF generated. I agree with you that when presentation is getting saved and PDF is generated afterwards, the PDF has issues. However, if PDF is generated before saving PPTX then there is no issue with PDF. It symbolize that there is some issue when presentation is getting saved.

This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34657,SLIDESNET-34658) have been fixed in this update.