Vertical Elements on a Page

My company produces a wealth-planning tool using an SaaS structure; output is very important.
On each page, we have a left margin that allows the user to enter specific page-by-page content. This margin covers the entire vertical portion of the content area between the header and footer.
Does your tool allow this vertical area to continue for the full page EVEN WHEN THE PAGE CONTENT stops before the page’s end?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum (private)

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose but would you please let us know which product you are using so we can move your post to a right product forum then the product team can help you properly.

Hi Kel,
You posted a question about Vertical Elements on a Page on our website but you did not mention that which product you was asking about. Please confirm so that our developers can help you.
Have a good time.
u5:p</u5:p>

This message was posted using Email2Forum by salman.sarfraz.

I’ m interested in the HTML to .pdf conversion.

Kirk

This message was posted using Email2Forum by salman.sarfraz.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. You can use Aspose.Words and the following code to convert HTML to PDF:

// Open document.
Document doc = new Document("in.html");
// Save ouput document.
doc.SaveToPdf(@"out.pdf");

If you have problems with conversion, please attach your input document here for testing. I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,