We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Vertical lines when convert PDF (Printed from Chrome) to Jpg

Hi Aspose Team,

I’ve a problem when convert from PDF to JPG images. It generated images which have a lot of vertical lines in there.

This problem only happen when I tried to export a PDF from Chrome browser (using its print function).

I’ve attached 2 files (one original PDF file and one is converted image).

Thank You,
Tran Cuong Truc.

Hi Tran Cuong,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.5.2 in Eclipse Juno application running over Windows 7 (x64) with JDK 1.7 and I am unable to notice any issue in resultant image. As per my understanding, you are facing issue while converting PDF pages to Image using Google Chrome. However in our forums, we provide technical support regarding issues which sometimes occur while using our API’s in various scenarios.

We recommend you to please try using our API as it provides very simple approach for converting PDF pages to Image format and no issue occurs in resultant image file. For your reference, I have also attached the image file generated over my end.

[Java]

// Open source PDF document<o:p></o:p>

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document("c:/pdftest/HR-Portal+ENGLISH.pdf");

// create Jpeg Device instance

com.aspose.pdf.devices.JpegDevice jpeg = new com.aspose.pdf.devices.JpegDevice();

// convert first page of PDF to image format

jpeg.process(pdfDocument.getPages().get_Item(1), "c:/pdftest/ConvertedImage.jpeg");

Sorry, I did not mention that I’m using 9.3.1 version.

Could you please try to test on that version. I need to confirm if the problem exists on that version so I can ask the person in charge to upgrade to latest version.

Thank You.

Hi Tran Cuong,

I have again tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.3.1 and as per my observations, the output image generated with this version contains vertical white lines. So in order to resolve this problem, please try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.5.2.