Vertical rule missing in Chart's PDF

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells v8.7.0.4 to generate PDF of chart - "Output and Prices" in the attached excel file. In the PDF output, the left-most small vertical rule is missing.

Following code is used to generate the output:

void chartToPDF() throws Exception {
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("test.xlsx");
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
String worksheetName = "Charts";
Chart chart = ws.get(worksheetName).getCharts().get("Output and Prices");
chart.toPdf("D:\\response_8.7.0.4.pdf");
}

I have attached Excel generated Pdf and Aspose generated Pdf along with a screenshot comparing Aspose Generated PDF with the actual chart.

Can you please analyse this issue.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that vertical rule is missing in the chart’s output PDF file format as per your attached screenshot.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“test.xlsx”);
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
String worksheetName = “Charts”;
Chart chart = ws.get(worksheetName).getCharts().get(“Output and Prices”);
chart.toPdf(“D:\response_8.7.0.4.pdf”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41755” for your issue. We will look into your issue to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSJAVA-41755” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41755) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.