Very slow conversion of PDF to JPEG

The attached PDF converts very to JPEG very slowly compared to other PDFs I have tested. This 13 page file takes over 10 minutes to convert on a Core i7 machine. I am using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit (4.8.0). I am testing in Visual Studio 2010 and have tried using both .Net 3.5 and .Net 4.0.

Hi Kevin,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-20164 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The problem happens to me as well. Comparing to other PDF rendering software, Aspose is too slow. Can you folks just fix it?

Hi Tony,

I would like to share with you that the fix for the above mentioned issue will be available in our upcoming monthly release due at the end of this month - September 2010. However, it would be better if you could share your particular problematic PDF file with us, so we could test and resolve the issue with that particular scenario as well.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

It’s improved a little bit … now about 4-5 second per page to convert into PNG. This is still slow.

Hi Tony,

I have tested the PDF to PNG conversion at my end and noticed that it takes only about 3 seconds per page. I have tested it on C2D/2.0, 4GB, Windows Vista machine. Could you please share your system specifications?

Regards,

Thank you for the quick fix for this problem. It is impressive and appreciated!