Very wide table streamed to client won't print in true lanscape

I have written code to generate a pdf that I have sent to the client. It has a very wide table on it. I need to be able to print it in landscape on the client. If I select landscape in the print dialogue it just turns the page and keeps the table the same small size oriented still vertically. This needs to work. Please advise. This is printing from Adobe Reader X.

Hi David,

Thanks for using our products.

In order to resolve this issue, you may consider changing the Page orientation to LandScape by using setIsLandscape(…) method of Section class. When using this method, the orientation of page is set to LandScape.

OR,

You can vertically break the table if it reaches the right margin of page. Please try using setIsVerticalBroken(…) method of Table class. In case the problem still persists, please share some the code snippet that you are using so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I tried using setIsLandscape on the section and all it accomplished was further shrinking of the table so much as to be unreadable. And when I go to print it in landscape it is still that very small size.

section1.setIsLandscape(true);

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback. As Nayyer requested above, please share some sample code to replicate the issue. So we will test it at our end and provide your more information accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,