Video not being added in PPTX using Aspose Slide for Java 15.8.0.0

Hi,

I am trying to implement version Aspose slide 15.8.0.0 in my application and I am trying to generate PPTX and adding some of video and Images, but videos are not added. When I tried to run your Example class EmbeddedVideoFrame.java it gives the same result and generated PPTX does not have the video file.

Hi Jatinder,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the sample code, source data (presentation + video) and generated presentation. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I am attaching the code which I used to create presentation with video slides and the sample code as well which I tried to check provided “Aspose_Slides_Java-master” provided by you and Media file and generated presentation file. Please have a look and suggest what I have done wrong.
The code which I used in my project is present in “JavaMethodForAddingVideoInPresentation.txt” file and the method name is createVideoSlide(File videoFilePath, File thumbnailOfVideo)
The sample code is present is “EmbeddedVideoFrame.java” which have a public statis void main method.

Hi Jatinder,

I have observed the information shared by you and have found that you are adding an MP4 video inside video frame which is not getting played when viewed in PowerPoint. When I tried WMV video on my end, it is getting played on my end when viewed in PowerPoint. For the time being you may please try using some other video formats. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35050 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,