We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Video Play Full Screen Lost on Clone

When cloning a slide into a new presentation that contains a video the Play Full Screen PowerPoint setting on the video is reset to false. The original slide has it set and plays full screen, the final presentation does not play full screen. Even if you set the property in code: video.FullScreenMode = true on the cloned video frame shape, it is still not set in the final presentation. We are using the latest version of Aspose Slides for .NET. Is there a proper way to force this property to be retained or set?

Sample Code:

class Program
        {
            static void Main(string[] args)
            {
                string inFileName = args[0];
                string outFileName = args[1];

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pIn = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(inFileName);
                Aspose.Slides.Presentation pOut = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation();
                foreach (var s in pIn.Slides)
                {
                    pOut.Slides.AddClone(s);
                }

foreach (var slide in pOut.Slides)
                    foreach (var shape in slide.Shapes.ToArray())
                    {
                        if (shape is Aspose.Slides.VideoFrame)
                        {
                            var video = (Aspose.Slides.VideoFrame)shape;                         
                            video.FullScreenMode = true;                       
                        }
                    }

pOut.Save(outFileName, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
            }
        }

@dev34ed1,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source presentation and generated presentation for further investigation on our end.

You can download the source and output here: https://app.box.com/s/f9wph4hhk7hxb6opb14xj8t8d7hwgoc7

Thanks!

@dev34ed1,

Thank you for sharing the presentation files with us. I have tested the sample code using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.10 on my end and unable to observe full screen mode video mode even in source presentation. Please visit this snapshot of your source presentation on my end. In slide show, the video frame is opened normally and so does the generated presentation. Can you please share further details, how I may reproduce the issue on my end.

We tested the source.pptx file in PowerPoint 2007 and 2016 on different machines and the file plays the video automatically in full screen when starting a slide show. The out.pptx file is the result of cloning and does not start the video automatically at full screen. I’ve attached a screen shot of source.pptx video playback option that shows start automatically and play full screen checked. Are these not set when you open source.pptx?

ThanksCapture1.PNG (15.1 KB)

@dev34ed1,

Thank you for sharing the elaboration. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39465 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.