Visible watermark on the slide inspite of using a licensed version

Hi,

We are using licensed version of Aspose.Slides for .Net ( Version 2.9.0.0) for merging the PPT files.

And also, we are using licensed version of Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll(Version 2.1.1.0) for rendering the reports in PPT format.

But, still we see the watermark in the output files.

Please let us know what we need to do in order to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Can you please share your license information with us, so that we can investigate the issue and help you out? Please follow these guide lines while sharing your license files for Aspose.Slides for .NET and Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I have shared the license files as per the guidelines specified in the link provided.

Kindly let us know the resolution as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

I have used Aspose.Slides.lic file with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.0 and I am unable to notice any license related issues. Can you please share some more details about your working environment.

When testing the license issue for Reporting Services, first I have updated the file name from Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.19038.lic to Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic file because its the correct naming format for the license file. I have tested the file with Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.3.0 and I am able to notice that watermark is being displayed in resultant presentation. An issue with ID 14717 has been created on our Issue Tracking System to fix the problem. This thread has been associated with issue ID 14717, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as new version is available online

Hi,

I am using Windows XP operating system.

And, I am using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.

The following 2 Aspose DLLs are being used -

1. Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll(Version 2.1.1.0) - For rendering the report in PPT format in report server
  2. Aspose.Slides.dll(Version 2.9.0.0) - For merging the individual PPT files

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Thanks,

Sridevi

Hi Sridevi,

We are extremely sorry for the delayed response and appreciate your patience. Our team is looking in to this matter. I will respond to you as soon as I get any response from my team.

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience,