Visio file's tables not rendered when convert VSDX to PNG

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problems logged under the ticket ID’s DIAGRAMNET-50957 and DIAGRAMNET-50891 have been resolved.

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ID DIAGRAMNET-50971 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 16.11.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-50983, please set the resolution as “Resolution = 400”, you’ll notice that the text is not bold. We have closed this ticket with status ‘‘Won’t Fix’’.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50971) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 16.11.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your support, i will check and update the status.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Sure, please take your time and let us know about your precious feedback. We’ll be happy to help you in using Aspose APIs in your application projects.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance and your new Aspose.Diagram for .NET 16.11.0. version. I tried the conversion work (VSDX file to PNG file) in the latest version 16.11.0.
The output of vsdx diagram Dialog-22.png (Ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-50971) text overlapping text issue was solved. thanks for that.
But i have some other issue in that ID. The problem was curved square box changed as full square box.I marked with red color and i have attached the image file.

Please suggest for this issues also.

Note: Here we have attached the image.

Please see the attachment.

We are looking forward for your support.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the details. We managed to replicate the problem of full rectangle shape. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51119 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your support, i am noticed the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51119. Now i am going to check the issue us you told ( In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-50983, please set the resolution as "Resolution = 400", you'll notice that the text is not bold. We have closed this ticket with status ''Won't Fix''.).

I will update the status after finishing the check.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Sure, please take your time and let us know if you come across any problem. We’ll be happy to help you appropriately.

Hi Imran,

As per your answer, we have set the resolution values as 400. Now we could see some difference, the texts are shown without blurring.

But in PNG conversion, we have set the PageSize (ImageSaveOptions) with the image's height & width. Now the images are too small with your solution.
If we skip PageSize property then the images are correctly shown (now this property takes default image width & height).

Why do we set the resolution value as 400? could you please explain the reason?

Is it possible to set both pagesize as well as resolution?

Thanks,
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the inquiry. We have added our comment against the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-50983 in our issue tracking system. We’ll let you know once an update is available from the product team. Please spare us a little time.

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51119 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.1.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51119) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
Hi Imran Rafique,

Thank you for your good news, i will check and update the status.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Sure, please take your time and let us know if you come across any problem. We’ll be happy to help you appropriately.

Hi Imran Rafique,

Thanks for your assistance. The ID 'DIAGRAMNET-51119' solved in aspose diagram version 17.1.0.

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for your patience with us.

Please try the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.1.1 (attached) against the problems logged earlier as DIAGRAMNET-50970, DIAGRAMNET-50984 & DIAGRAMNET-50985, and share your feedback.
Hi Babar Raza,

Thanks for your support.
We tried to convert VSDX to PNG in your attached version 17.1.1.0. This ID 'DIAGRAMNET-50985' issue has been solved.

But these IDS 'DIAGRAMNET-50984, DIAGRAMNET-50970' issues not solved. In case we set the 'Resolution as 200' then these two ids has been solved.

Note: We have already asked question regarding the 'Resolution=400'. (Please check the reply Number "816195 in reply to 815234" on 12-20-2016, 2:18 PM.)

Thanks
Rengarajan

Hi Rengarajan,

Thank you for the details. We have opened ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-50984 and DIAGRAMNET-50970. Our product will further look into this matter soon. We’ll let you know once these tickets are fixed.