Visual Digital Signature Occupies Double the Height

I am trying to sign a PDF and add a visual marker for it. The PdfFileSignature.Sign method supports this, but it appears that the placement for the marker doesn’t calculate the position correctly.

var pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature();

pdf.Sign(1, true, new System.Drawing.Rectangle(100, 100, 200, 200), sig);

Try inputting various values in the Rectangle constructor. I have noticed that the PdfFileSignature class treats the signature box as if it has twice the height that I’ve specified.

In the values above, the PdfFileSignature will place the box (top left) at (100, 500), where it should place the box at (100, 300). If I change the height to “100”, then the class will place the box at (100, 300) instead of (100, 200). It seems to add an extra padding at the bottom equal to the height value.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share your template file, resultant file and complete sample code to show the issue. We will check it and get back to you. Also, which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET are you using?

Thank You & Best Regards,

We are using Pdf 6.2.0 with the following code:

static void TestPDFLob(Stream sPDF, Stream sOut)
{
var pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature();
pdf.BindPdf(sPDF);
var sig = new Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.PKCS1(@".\temp.pfx", “temp”);
pdf.Sign(1, true, new System.Drawing.Rectangle(100, 100, 200, 200), sig);
pdf.Save(sOut);
}

Hi Jay,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample code and template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue ids: PDFNEWNET-30895. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused,

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been resolved and its HotFix will be included in upcoming release version 6.3.0 which is expected to be released in first week of October2011. Please be patient and wait for the new version.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30895 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.