We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Visual glitches in resulting pdf

Hi,
When converting a docx document to pdf we have some visual glitches.
The pdf is generated using the com.aspose.words.Document java class with default options. The resulting pdf has some black lines that are not present in the docx.
I join the original docx file, the resulting pdf and an image showing some differences.
How can we get rid of those lines knowing that the docx file must keep the same appearance?

Thank you

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6843. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

How could I consult the WORDSNET-6843 ticket ? I do not have a jira account.

Hi
Denis,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. This issue has been analyzed and the root cause has been identified. We will keep you informed regarding the status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.

Secondly, unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask the issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

Thank you for your quick reply.
Do you have an idea about when this issue could be resolved ?

Denis.

Hi
Denis,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate. We will inform you as soon as it’s resolved.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

any updates for us on that issue ?

Denis.

Hi
Denis,

Thanks for your request. This issue has been analyzed and the root cause of this problem has been identified. Currently, it is pending for development. I hope, the responsible developer will start work on this shortly. We will keep you informed and immediately let you know via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

we have just bought a site small business licence, is it possible to have this issue being pushed onto the fast-track resolution pipeline ?

Denis.

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your request and sorry for the delayed response. I have raised the priority of your issue to High. The responsible developer has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. We will inform you as soon as your issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

any news for us ?

Denis.

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no further news on the progress of this issue. However, I have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will gladly share that with you. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your patience. We understand that this issue is important to you and it is unfortunate that the issue has not yet been fixed. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Although we try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

So, at the moment we can’t promise any reliable date; however we’ll let you know as soon as we make some progress or resolve the issue completely.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6843) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan