VSD to PDF Missing Diagram Items

When converting the attached .VSD file to PDF, the resulting PDF misses some diagram items that a customer needs to view. Can you please take a look and let me know what I need to do to view these items (blue cylinder shapes with arrows)? I also included the rendering in Visio Viewer versus Aspose.Diagram after converted to PDF (as PNG screenshots).

Hi Per,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of missing cylinder shapes in the output PDF. It has been logged under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51156 in our bug tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for looking into this. Do you have an estimated timeline for a fix?

Hi Per,

Thank you for being patient. Our product team has marked the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51156 as resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.3.0 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We shall inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published. It is expected in the recent month (March, 2017).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51156) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Thanks for the fix. I confirmed it works on my end.