Waiting long time in recognition barcode

Hi
I download your Java barcode library.
Your colleagues give me a temporarily license.
When I try to recognize barcode type “Interleave2of5”, process of reading barcode take long time.
In stand alone application (desktop application) get response time between 3.2 to 4.3 seconds.
In Java Enterprise application(web application) get response time between 3 to 4 minutes.
I want to know, Did temporary license affect response time?
How to do approve my response time?
Current response Time is not appropriate for my manager.
Can you direct me?

Hi Saied,

Thank you for contacting support. I don’t believe that the temporary license affects response time. Could you please share such sample barcode images in this forum thread? I shall take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Hi

I attach my files.
Thank you so much.

Hi Saied,

Thank you for sharing sample barcode images. I tested your sample barcode images against the latest builds of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.6.2 and 5.4.2. I could not replicate the problem of delayed recognition. It seems an environmental issue. Could you please share the environment details where it delays i.e. Operating System, IDE (Eclipse, Netbeans etc), JDK version and application type. It would be more sufficient if you can prepare a sample project which reproduces the same issue on your side and attach it here.

Result with Aspose.BarCode 5.4.2:
full_page.tiff codetext: 0323650620 Time: 9 Seconds
clear_page.tiff codetext: 08005172169970 Time: 4 Seconds
full_page.jpeg codetext: 0323650620 Time: 6 Seconds
clear_page.jpeg codetext: 08005172169970 Time: 4 Seconds

Result with Aspose.BarCode 5.6.2:
full_page.jpeg codetext: 0323650620 Time: 37 Seconds
clear_page.jpeg codetext: 08005172169970 Time: 16 Seconds

Anyway, I’m not able to recognize barcodes having a tiff image format using the latest build of Aspose.BarCode 5.6.2. It is a regression issue. I have logged this issue under ticket id BARCODJAVA-33405 in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked to that issue id and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Saied,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODJAVA-33405 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 6.9.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33405) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.