Want to convert MS word- excel -etc to PDF

Hi,

I am evaluating a tool that can convert all documents say word,excell,ppt etc to PDF. I want a API version. As ours is a J2EE application it is good if we have a JAVA APIs. Please let me know if this can be done using any of your products.

Thanks and regards,

Karthikeyan C

Dear Karthikeyan,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The feature you need is supported in .Net version but I am not sure if it is supported in Java version. Aspose.Word has no Java version yet. I will contact the Aspose.Excel and Aspose.Powerpoint team for this issue.

Dear Karthikeyan,

Last version (1.4.1) of Aspose.PowerPoint for Java can export slides to SVG format.

After that you can use Batik SVG Toolkit and convert SVG to PDF.

Aspose.Excel for Java doesn’t support Xls2Pdf feature now. We will check this feature but I don’t think it will be available in a short time.

Hi !

We want to buy an API who converts all Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) to SWF dynamically. We work on training WEB application developped in Flash and we need to send training content on that application with an online dynamic conversion.

Do you have that product ?

Is there a way to Convert Excel to SVG and SVG to SWF ?

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf does not have such a way to do both conversion.

Converting SVG to SWF will be available in Aspose.Flash component in a few months
but currently that is not possible.

Converting Excel to SVG is not supported.