Want to insert dynamic images to the word document

Hi,
It is good idea. I will do it and let uo know.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi,
Good Morning. You support has been excellent till now. One more thing i need in this is the image which i am merging is not giving a good quality. I am getting some blurr in the image with this it is impossible to read the text.
Plese find the attachmet for the further information. The highlited part is the text(blur). Please help me regarding the quality of image. I need a quality image during merging.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi
Thanks for your request. I see your problem. Please, attach your template and image. I will investigate this and try to help you.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply. please find the attachmet for the template and the image.

Hi,
Ignore the previous mail and find the attachmet for the zip file here.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi
Thanks for additional information. It seems that this problem occurs because an image is resized. You can try to process an image before inserting into the document during mail merge. Also I have tried to insert your image into the document using MS Word and got the same problem.
Best regards.

Hi,
So how can i solve this problem. Is there any way to solve it. I am using the same size of the image during mailmerge.

Hi
When you save your image in .JPEG format some visual quality is lost in the process. Try to use another format of image, .BMP format for example. Unfortunately, I can’t find another solution for you.
Best regards.

Hi,
I believe the image which we are merging in to the word documet is not comming in the original format.

shape.Height = builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.PageHeight - builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.TopMargin - builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.BottomMargin;
shape.Width = builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.PageWidth - builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.LeftMargin - builder.CurrentSection.PageSetup.RightMargin;

Due to the above two lines (Width and height) the image in the word is loosing its originality. Is there any alternate for this, so that we can have a good clarity image.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. If you want to insert image in original format then you should use the following code.

shape.Height = image.Width * 0.75; // convert pixcels to points
shape.Width = image.Height * 0.75;

Unfortunately, it seems that this doesn’t solve your problem
Best regards.

Hi,
We are very much satisfy with you support and we want to buy the aspose word. Will you please tell me Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is the correct one for me? It is very urgent to buy this.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I think that you would like to say Aspose.Words instead Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. These are different products. If you would like to generate the word documents programmatically then Aspose.Words is the correct one for you.
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is a solution that makes possible generating true DOC, DOCX, RTF and WordprocessingML reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services. If you use Reporting Services to generate reports then Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is the correct one for you.
Best regards.

Hi,
I am having my template word documet where i am merging some fields and images from the database and i am having another seperate word document, i want to merge this word documet to the template document. Is there any way to do this? As this is urgent requirement for us please give us quick reply.
Sincerely,
Manikanta

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I think that you can try to use the following code to achieve this.

Document doc1 = new Document(@"351_102216_sebssg\in1.doc");
Document doc2 = new Document(@"351_102216_sebssg\in2.doc");
foreach (Section sect in doc2.Sections)
{
    doc1.Sections.Add(doc1.ImportNode(sect, true, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting));
}
doc1.Save(@"351_102216_sebssg\out.doc");

I hope that this will help you.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for you quick reply but i want to paster the content of the second document at particular place after some images in the first document.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi
I think that you can find solution here.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/insert-and-append-documents/
Best regards.

If i use first one from you at what place the second doc content will merge in the first doc
Sincerely,
Manikanta

The content from second document will be inserted in the end of the first document. I use the Add method. This method adds a node to the end of the collection.
Best regards.

It is fine but my first doc containes borders and i want the same borders should be continued to the added content. Please find the attachmet and see the last two pages of the documet you can find unbordered content.
Sincerely,
manikanta

I think that the following code will solve your task.

Document docTemplate = new Document(@"355_95246_Saahi\template.doc");
Document docSrc = new Document(@"355_95246_Saahi\src.doc");
InsertDocument(docTemplate.LastSection.Body.LastParagraph, docSrc);
docTemplate.Save(@"355_95246_Saahi\out.doc");

InserDocument method you can find here.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/insert-and-append-documents/
Best regards.