Warning message displayed in the pdf

Hi,
We have a license for aspose total. When I use the aspose pdf kit to concatenate pdf’s, i get a warning message for license on the top. Can you please let me know if the aspose total license(ver 2.2) includes this aspose pdf kit for java in it.

regards
Hari

Hello Hari,

Thanks for using our products. Please note that you are following the instructions specified over following links for using Licensing. In case you still encounter any issue, please share the license file so that we can test the scenario at our end. Please visit the following link for instructions on How to send a license?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

When i click on the link how to send a license file, i get an error on website. I checked with the live chat time by providing them the serial number i have and they confirmed it as Aspose Total license. Please find the pdf generated which has a license message on it.

Hello Hari,

I just have observed that “How to send a license file” link is broken and this problem has been communicated to respective team. They are looking into this matter and will try to fix it ASAP. However, in order to send a license file, please try using “send codewarior an email” option present under Contact button. For more information, please take a look over attached image file. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello Hari,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.9.0 and have tried concatenating two sample PDF documents and as per my observations, I am unable to notice any watermark in resultant PDF document. I have used the following code lines to initialize the license in Eclipse project. I have tested the scenario over Windows7 X64 where my JDK is jdk1.6.0_20. Can you please share the code snippet that you are using to initialize the license for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

[Java]
com.aspose.pdf.kit.License kitlic = new com.aspose.pdf.kit.License();
kitlic.setLicense(new FileInputStream(“D:/pdftest/Aspose.Total.Java.lic”));