I have an issue with a watermark appearing in PowerPoint files exported from an SSRS 2008R2 application that uses Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services for exporting to PowerPoint docs.
• This is a new installation of the SSRS application.
• This installation is the same as an existing installation that works fine, except the new installation is on SSRS2008R2 Standard and the working installation is on SSRS2008 Enterprise.
• The Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll files are the same version (22.214.171.124 – 3/2/2011) in both cases. The SSRS2008 dll being used for SSRS2008 and the SSRS2008R2 dll being used with this new SSRS2008R2
• The same license file is being used in both cases and is in the same folder as the Aspose dll and has 20121013
• The installation that works is SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition and the one that does not work is SQL Server 2008R2 Standard Edition and Enterprise . Shouldn’t the Enterprise also be able to be used with the lesser Standard Edition of SQL Server?
• Upgrading to a newer version of Aspose is not an option and shouldn’t be necessary.
Can you please assist?