Preserve Watermark, Shading of Table Cells during converting RTF to PDF

I am converting RTF to PDF. But when the conversion finishes check I lose the watermark and shading of cells in a table. Could you tell me how to get watermarks and shaded when I convert RTF to PDF, please?
Thanks.

I am converting RTF to PDF.
But when the conversion finishes check I lose the watermark and shading of cells in a table. Could you tell me how to get watermarks and shaded when I convert RTF to PDF, please?

Thanks.

@MPM_Software,

Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.12 on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. Please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in the Aspose.Words generated output PDF file with respect to the Word document and attach it here for our reference. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hello,

I’ve tested ASPSE 19.12 version and I have the following doubt.
Is it possible to convert an RTF file to a PDF by keeping existing shaded cells in the RTF? I can not convert correctly.

Link Example Code: Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution

How can I solve it please? The result PDF not show shaded cells.

Thanks.

@MPM_Software,

I am afraid, we do not see any watermarks in “Impresion.rtf” document. However, the pink shading in Cells gets lost during RTF to PDF conversion on our end too. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19748. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks. We look forward to your solution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19748) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.2 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.2 update.