Watermark error when convert from docx to pdf

Hello !

I have a problem when i try to convert a docx to a pdf with a watermark inside the docx. After the conversion, it is completely weird, wrong font type etc (see the pic)

1rst pic -> before

2nd pic -> after

Is there a solution or is it an issue that should be corrected ?

Have nice day !

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Please attach the output Pdf file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone Java application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

Thank you for your response !

Here is the zip you asked. I need this to be corrected, or i really need to know how to handle it !

Thank you for your time !

Cordially,

Hi Cordially,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJAVA-1330. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi !

Ane news on this issue ? Do you know approximatively when this issue will be corrected or if there is a way to bypass it until then ?

Have nice day,

Cordially

Guillaume

Hi Cordially,

Thanks for your inquiry. A similar issue has been fixed for another customer. Hopefully, your issue has also been fixed in Aspose.Words v16.2.0. Please note that this estimate is not final for your issue.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

HI,

Where can i download this new version ? I only see (16.1.0).

Thank you !

Hi Cordially,

Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully, the next version of Aspose.Words v16.2.0 will be available in next week. Please note that your issue has not resolved yet. It is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this forum thread once your issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Cordially,

Thanks for your patience. This issue has been resolved in Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0. Please use latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0 and let us know if you have any more queries.