Add image to XPS document using Aspose.Page for Java - content will be left blank

page 19.10 Didn’t solve PAGEJAVA-61?

@wanyangye

We regret to share that earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to other pending issues logged prior to yours. However, we will surely let you know as soon as the issue is investigated and resolved. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New problem: add watermark error.

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at com.aspose.page.internal.l181.I2l.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l181.I2l.lI(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l181.I2l.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I1I.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I1I.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I84.lIf(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I84.lf(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I84.lIF(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I107.l2f(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l154.I107.ll(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l54.I34.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l51.I4.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.xps.XpsDocument.ll(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.xps.XpsDocument.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.xps.XpsDocument$I7.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l421.Il.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.page.internal.l421.II.lif(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.xps.XpsDocument.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.xps.XpsDocument.save(Unknown Source)
at com.insolu.OcrDemo.test(OcrDemo.java:200)
at com.insolu.OcrDemo.main(OcrDemo.java:36)

file download link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AncXAOrkBW5Pzxz0uoGobPQEz_8y?e=hpvuPd

@wanyangye

We are checking this and will get back to you shortly.

Has the problem been reproduced?

Now there is a new problem. After adding a picture to the file, the new XPS file can’t be opened.
b379c855-1df2-4701-ad05-d26d70685b13.zip (202.1 KB)

@wanyangye

We have reproduced and logged the error as PAGEJAVA-78 in our issue management system for further investigations and resolution. We will let you know once any update will be available in this regard.

We found a lot of problems, and they have no new progress, can we speed up repairing them?

@wanyangye

We offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

PAGEJAVA-61 The problem has not been resolved。AddImage_out.zip (403.9 KB)

@wanyangye

About PAGEJAVA-61, it has been resolved today. We will let you know as soon as the fixed version will be published.

Moreover, we have further tested this scenario with Aspose.Page for Java 19.11 and the XPS file can be opened when generated with latest version. Generated output is also attached for your kind reference. Please share your kind feedback after testing with latest version. AddImage_19.11.zip (824.2 KB)

The old version of the jar package needs to be removed before the new version is automatically used. In addition, we found that when adding watermarks to files, it takes up a lot of CPU resources and is prone to memory overflow. Is there a solution?

@wanyangye

Kindly ensure upgrading to latest version and then let us know if you still face any performance issues. Please also mention your environment details including OS, JDK, CPU and memory information.

A post was split to a new topic: Exception adding image to XPS

@wanyangye

We would like to share with you that the issue (PAGEJAVA-61) has been resolved. Please download and use Aspose.Page for Java 19.12 and in case you face any other issue, please let us know.