Watermark on OBJ file using python aspose.threed

Hi, I have a 2000 3d OBJ files and want to make watermark on these OBJ files.
On your website, there is no sample code for 3D watermark using python. Can you tell me how to encode and decode watermark using aspose.threed python?
I alread bought license for aspose python.
Thank you for your help in advance.

@KETIVISION

We are collecting related information and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your inquiry!

You can find the sample code for applying a watermark on a mesh at the following url: Examples-Watermark-products.py. Please visit this link to access the code and example instructions.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Thank you for your solution.
I have one more question, when I run the code and sometimes below error occured:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/pycharm-community-2022.1.4/plugins/python-ce/helpers/pydev/_pydevd_bundle/pydevd_exec2.py”, line 3, in Exec
exec(exp, global_vars, local_vars)
File “”, line 1, in
RuntimeError: Proxy error(InvalidDataException): Found invalid data while decoding.

this error occured after
watermarkedMesh = Watermark.encode_watermark(mesh, wm, pw)

Do you know how to solve this problem?

@KETIVISION

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Hi, is there any solution for this problem?

@KETIVISION

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): THREEDNET-1410

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@KETIVISION

Also, we hope that this issue will be resolved in the upcoming release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as THREEDNET-1410) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Aspose.3D team.