We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Watermarking tool not available

I have downloaded the trial version of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.7.0 in order to try out the watermarking feature, however the only tools that are listed under Aspose Tools is Export To PDF and Convert To PDF. Can you please advise?

Thanks

Hi Abbi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please check the Add Watermark feature activation in site settings–> site collection administration–>features? Hopefully after activating the feature there you will get the Watermark setting icon in library tools.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thank you, I was able to access the watermarking tool but none of my pdfs are being watermarked. The way I understand it once I enable watermarking on a library all pdf's uploaded should have a watermark, in other words no coding necessary? Is that correct?

akontz:

Thank you, I was able to access the watermarking tool but none of my pdfs are being watermarked. The way I understand it once I enable watermarking on a library all pdf’s uploaded should have a watermark, in other words no coding necessary? Is that correct?

Hi,

Thanks for using our products and sorry for the delayed response.

When using Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint, you do not have to perform any coding in order to add watermark to PDF files uploaded. For further details, please visit Add Watermark to PDF.

Besides this, if you need to create/develop some webpart, you may consider using Aspose.Pdf for .NET which supports the feature to programmatically add watermark to PDF files. For further details, please visit Working with Stamps and Watermarks

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Abbi,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. While using SharePoint 2010 with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint, I’m able to reproduce the watermark issue. I’ve logged the issue in our issue tracking system as PDFSHP-33268 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,