Watermarks not visible to documents while converting pdf to tiff

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Having issue while converting PDF to TIFF image. Watermark under PDF documents not visible. PFA documents. Using below code block to convert PDF to TIFF image.

using (Stream pdfIn = File.Open(this.SourceFile, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite))
{
PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.BindPdf(pdfIn);
pdfConv.StartPage = 1;
pdfConv.Resolution = 300;
pdfConv.DoConvert();
pdfConv.SaveAsTIFF(this.DestinationFilePath, CompressionType.CCITT4);
}

This issue occurs because of CompressionType used while save tiff, If remove comperssionType.CCITT4 from below block water mark geting displayed.

But other issues is, if I remove "CompressionType.CCITT4", converted Tiff file size increase tremendously (means for eg. from 24kb to 763kb).

Please provide a solution...

Thanks,

Girish Dhote.

Hi Girish,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-28766 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Will be very thankfull, if i get solution ASAP...

Hi Girish,

I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

Did you got any update on this issue?

Also tell me other ways to generate monochrome TIFF images of PDF with faster conversion rate other than following. i tried following ways. but none of displaying watermarks in converter TIFF image.

1) PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.BindPdf(this.SourceFile);
pdfConv.DoConvert();
pdfConv.Close();

2) PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.DoConvert();
pdfConv.SavaAsTIFFClassF(this.DestinationFilePath, 300, 300)
pdfConv.Close();

3) PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.DoConvert();
pdfConv.SaveAsTIFF(this.DestinationFilePath, CompressionType.CCITT3);
pdfConv.Close();

4) PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.DoConvert();
pdfConv.SaveAsTIFF(this.DestinationFilePath, CompressionType.RLE);
pdfConv.Close();

5) pdfconverter pdfconv = new pdfconverter();
pdfconv.bindpdf(this.sourcefile);
pdfconv.resolution = 300;
pdfconv.doconvert();
tiffsettings tiffsetting = new tiffsettings();
tiffsetting.colordepth = colordepth.format1bpp;
pdfconv.saveastiff(this.destinationfilepath, 300, 300, tiffsetting);
pdfconv.close();

6) PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.DoConvert();
TiffSettings tiffSetting = new TiffSettings();
tiffSetting.ColorDepth = ColorDepth.Format4bpp;
pdfConv.SaveAsTIFF(this.DestinationFilePath, 300, 300, tiffSetting);
pdfConv.Close();

Regards, Girish Dhote

Hi Girish,

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue is not yet resolved; also, I’m afraid, the ETA is not available yet either. Our team is looking into this issue and as soon as the ETA is available, we’ll let you know.

Moreover, the scenarios you mentioned above are the only ones allowing to save the monochrome TIFF image. I’m afraid, Aspose.Pdf.Kit doesn’t provide any other way to do this.

Regards,

Do you got any resolution for issue...
Please provide me a solution i have to close issue by this EOW.

Regards,
Girish D

Hi Girish,

I’m very sorry to share that the ETA of this issue is not yet available. I have again contacted our team for the ETA of this issue and you’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

Hi Girish,

I would like to share with you that fix for this issue is expected in the release due early September 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is released.

Regards,

Hi Girish,

Thanks for your patience. We have investigated this issue in details and have found that the watermark in source PDF is too bright and is filtered with default level (0.33). In order to make such bright graphics visible, please use higher brightness levels.this case was fixed with 0.96 -1 (shows very bright objects). Please take a look over following code snippet and the resultant PDF in attachment, which I have generated with our upcoming release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.4.0. We are planning to release the new version within this week.

[C#]
PdfConverter pdfConv = new PdfConverter();
pdfConv.BindPdf(“d:/pdftest/267cd66f3c2c4eddb062e392898b7783.pdf”);
pdfConv.StartPage = 1;
pdfConv.DoConvert();

Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings settings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings(Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.CCITT4);
settings.Brightness = 0.96F;

pdfConv.SaveAsTIFF(“d:/pdftest/267cd66f3c2c4eddb062e392898b7783.tiff”, 300, 300, settings);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28766) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan