We have a licence file- but can't work in Visual studio 2008

Dear Sir :
We have a licence file but it can't work in visual studio 2008. How to use this licence file or need to buy another licence for Visual studio 2008 ?
We download Aspose.BarCode V 1.9, and then in Visual studio 2008 can add barcode control into toolbox.
but the licence file can't work.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77. (attachment)

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you please make sure that you copied the license file in the correct folders. Please refer to http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/setting-up-license.html for more details.

It might require to restart the Visual Studio 2008 for the license file to work properly.

If still you have problems, please zip and send the license file to me using the forum options “Contact” → “send saqib.razzaq an email”. I will check this issue.

Dear Sir :

I sent the licence file yesterday as email, If you din't receive it, Please reply to me,

I will send it again, Thanks !

Vivian.

Hi Vivian,

I was able to reproduce the same behavior with Visual Studio 2008. I have also logged this issue in our bug tracking system and reported to the developers. We will fix this and will get back to you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Sir :
About my problem : We have a licence file, but can't work in Visual studio 2008

If there is any solution for the logged issue in your bug tracking system,
please let me know ASAP.
Thanks for your help !!

Vivian Hsu.

Hi Vivian,

Sorry for the delay. Our developers are still working on this issue. I will notify here as soon as there is progress.

Hi Vivian,

Just noted from your screen shots that for Visual Studio 2005 you are using Aspose.BarCode v1.2, which is valid for the license file. But for Visual Studio 2008, the Aspose.BarCode version is 1.9, which will cause the license to expire.

License Expiry date: 20090201

Please user any version of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS which is released before 2009-Feb-01 to remove the Aspose text on top. You may use v 1.8.0, which should be valid with your license file.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-10839) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.