Webhidden

Is there a way to find if run has webhidden attribute specified.
One can find out if text is hidden (vanish attribute), but I didn’t manage to find function for webhidden attribute. Is there one? Did I miss it?
For example
w:rPr/w:u - for underling: run.getFont().getUnderline()
w:rPr/w:noProof - for underling: run.getFont().getNoProofing()
w:rPr/w:webHidden - ???

Tanks

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your inquiry. I suppose you can use Run.Font.Hidden property for this purpose. It returns true if the font is formatted as hidden text. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Run.Font.Hidden - would return true if text is hidden ( e.g run is set up with rPr/vanish attribute inside xml). And I did mention that I saw it in my initial post.
What I need is webHidden.
This is 2 separate things here.
Thanks in advance

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the additional information. Could you please attach a sample OOXML document here for investigation? I will find the equivalent of webHidden attribute in Aspose.Words and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Sure. Find attached archive with test OOXML document and screenshot made from document.xml, where you could find webhidden attribute.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for sharing your document with us and sorry for the delayed response. We’re in communication with our development team. As soon as any information on webhidden attribute is shared by them, I’ll gladly share that with you.

Best regards,
Hi Andrey,

Thanks for your patience. We have now logged a new issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-7594 to expose similar property in Aspose.Words' public API. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,