Weird REFPAGE bug

Hi
I am currently using the Aspose PDF Generator version 9.7, using the XML method, along with Visual Studio 2010, and .NET 4.0 to generate some reports from our system.
I have found a version strange bug surrounding the #$REFPAGE directive.
The following steps illustrate what I think is going on:
  1. Add a paragraph with an ID and some text.
  2. Add another paragraph, with a REFPAGE referencing the ID of the first paragraph.
Now, if the REFPAGE appears on the last line of the paragraph, everything is fine. However, if the REFPAGE appears on any other line within the paragraph, it always prints the number "888".
I have attached a sample XML document to illustrate this problem in greater detail.

This problem is quite urgent, as we are currently testing the application that uses this functionality, with a view to a production release in the near future.

Thanks
Chris Fairall.

Hi Chris,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-37679 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37679) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(11)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan