Weird word breaks

I am using v 17.5 .net

Previous versions did not do this, but in this version, words seem to be broken up strangely. See image:
1.png (11.2 KB)

Am I missing a parameter that is new? Any help appreciated…

@Dork.Scott,

I have observed the image shared by you and have not been able to completely understand the issue on your end. Can you please share the details of the issue along with source presentation, working sample project and expected result you want to achieve using Aspose.Slides. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

Mudassir if you look at the image I attached, you will see that some of the words are being broken up when the line wraps. In other versions, line wrapping worked and words were kept together. Lines should wrap but WORDS should remain intact and only separated by spaces or hyphens.

Does this make sense?

@Dork.Scott,

I have observed your comment and as requested earlier, please provide source presentation, working sample project, generated and desired output. I will be able to investigate the issue on my end on provision of requested information.

Moreover, please also share that which version of Aspose.Slides have proved working on your end.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

Mudassir this issue seems to be fixed in version 17.6 I had been using 17.5. Thanks.

@Dork.Scott,

It’s good news that your issue has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.6. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz