What happened to aspose.network in free utilities?

We are an aspose.total customer and had decided to use the aspose.network functionality for sftp. Then that component was split into aspose.email in Total, and aspose.network as a free utility as I understand it. Well OK, so we continued to implement our solution thinking that at least this component would still be there. Now when I went to get a more recent version, hoping to fix a bug connection to a new sftp server type, the component is gone from the free utilities download.

What is the status of Aspose.Network? Is this dead?

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, Aspose.Network for .NET has been discontinued as it has not been commercially viable for us. You may please go through the policies for discontinued products on the following page from our web site:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/discontinued-products.aspx

Please find the attachment for the latest installer of Aspose.Network for .NET v6.9.0. You can find the offline documentation in the installation folder for Aspose.Network and you can post any related queries at Aspose.Total forum.

Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.