What IEWSClient.ImpersonateUser method does

what IEWSClient.ImpersonateUser method does. Please elaborate, does it converts the client object into the client object of impersonated user.

thanks

@ravikumarchopra,

Can you please share source file and explain your requirements in form of sample so that we may further investigate to help you out.

i want to access in place archive mailbox of a user using another account with impersonation rights. so can use this function to do so.

@ravikumarchopra,

I have observed your comments and like to inform that EWS API supports archiving an item, but it does not support listing mails in achieve mailbox. Please visit this link for more details. Also please visit this link as well.

Adnan you did not understand my question i am able to list and add items inside inplace archive mailbox by logging in with user credentials but i want to do by impersonating the user. Hope you will understand the question now and provide a solution.

thanks

@ravikumarchopra,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have created an investigation ticket with ID EMAILNET-39518 in our issue tracking system to investigate whether it is possible to meet the illustrated requirements using Aspose.Email. I will share the feedback with you in this regard as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39518) have been fixed in this update.

Greate, please provide sample c# code.

@ravikumarchopra,

I like to inform that you have to use impersonation to work with folders which are accessible for him. For this you have to perform two steps:

1. You have to configure impersonation like described in this manual.
  2. You have to use impersonation operation like described in this code snippet.