When cells are aligned at both ends, it will not take effect when excel is converted to HTML

When cells are aligned at both ends, it will not take effect when excel is converted to HTML
image.png (85.8 KB)
image.png (26.8 KB)

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("D://Aspose//EPPR_50486//EPPR_50486.xlsx");
workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_50486//output/EPPR_50486.html",  SaveFormat.HTML);

this is the excel file
EPPR_50486.zip (64.4 KB)

@xhaixia,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to HTML. I found when cells are aligned at both ends, it will not take effect when Excel file is converted to HTML file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44292” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@xhaixia,

We evaluated your issue further.
This is not an issue with Aspose.Cells API. Please note, exporting file to HTML can’t support all the format in the source Excel file. If you manually save the source file to HTML in MS Excel, MS Excel will give you a prompt to indicate that some features might be lost (see attached screenshot: “Screenshot_1.png”). Also, MS Excel saved HTML is same as the one generated by Aspose.Cells for the justify alignment text.
Screenshot_1.png (3.0 KB)