When Converting Document from PDF to WORD Russian text is being added

paul.calhoun:
I see that version 11.9 dropped two weeks ago.

does that contain any fix that will address this issue ?
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your patience.

The earlier reported issue is under investigation and I am afraid its not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

I see that Version 12 dropped in the last 24 hours. Does that address this particular issue?

Hi Paul,

The earlier reported issue is still under investigation and is not yet resolved. However I have inquired the latest updates regarding its resolution from product team and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Is it possible to get an update on this issue? We are getting VERY close to having to replace ASPOSE with another product.

Hi Paul,

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However I have shared your concerns with product team and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Is there STILL no prognosis on this ? I am VERY concerned that a BUG of this magnitude is take so long to verify and resolve. If there is no projected resolution for this in the next week then we are going to be FORCED to go to another solution. The silence and lack of updates has been VERY frustrating.

Hi Paul,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. As stated above our product team schedule issues on first come first basis so it take some time for issue resolution. However, our product team has completed initial investigation of your above issue and found some embedded fonts related issue, that has been fixed in current release and now our product team will plan original issue resolution. We have recorded your concern and request our team to share an ETA as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as further update is available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Paul,

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved and its fix will be included in next release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.11.0 which is scheduled to release within current month. As soon as the new release becomes available, we will let you know.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your patience. We have good news for you, your above reported issue (PDFJAVA-36057) has been resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Java i.e. 16.11.0. We we will notify you as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36057) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.11.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Do you have a fix for this in the .NET version also?

mew:
Do you have a fix for this in the .NET version also?
Hi Mary,

Thanks for contacting support.

As a normal process, the problem is first fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET and then same solution is ported to Aspose.Pdf for Java. Please try using latest release and in case you encounter any issue, please share your input file. We will test the scenario and will reply accordingly.

Hi Nayyer,

Thank you for the update and the news. We have the same problem within .Net as Mary. i tested with latest version (16.11.0) just right now ( tried to convert Pdf to Word 2013). Unfortunately I still can see that message ( see the uploded image ).

Also you can the uploaded pdf and word files.

Thanks,
Veselin

Hi Veselin,

Thanks for sharing the sample files.

I have tested the scenario of PDF to MS Word conversion and I am unable to notice any issue when viewing resultant DOCX file in MS Word Professional 2010 (version 14.0.7153). For your reference, I have also attached the output generated over my end.

[C#]

Document doc = new Document("c:/pdftest/input.pdf");
doc.Save("c:/pdftest/input_Converted.docx", SaveFormat.DocX);

Hi Nayyer,

Thank you for the checking. I haven’t tested on Word 2010. We use this version:

Microsoft Word 2013 (version 15.0.4885.1000)

I tried again using the same 2 lines as you showed here, but unfortunately I still have the issue. It probably works fro Word 2010 as you said, but I don’t have it and cannot confirm.

Thanks,
Veselin

nswart:
Hi Nayyer,

Thank you for the checking. I haven’t tested on Word 2010. We use this version:

Microsoft Word 2013 (version 15.0.4885.1000)

I tried again using the same 2 lines as you showed here, but unfortunately I still have the issue. It probably works fro Word 2010 as you said, but I don’t have it and cannot confirm.

Thanks,
Veselin

Hi Veselin,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have again tested the scenario with MS Word 2013 and managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have re-opened earlier logged issue. The product team will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

I’m wondering if you have a progress with this one as we need the fix ASAP ?

Thanks,
Veselin

Hi Veselin,

Thanks fro your patience.

The product team started investigating the issue and during their investigation, we are unable to reproduce the issue with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.12.0. Please try using the latest release and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Dear Nayyer,

I’m quite confused. I was thinking it is clear already.

1. I use .NET and it doesn’t work on .NET. and version of Word, which I described in my previous posts. I don’t use JAVA version of product.

2. In your replay ( 12-13-2016, 7:18 AM ) you confirmed that you able to reproduce the problem and that is clearly for .NET version, because of c# example which you gave me and I used.

I was thinking the team works on this issue, but you are telling me know there no issue in JAVA. it is possible, but when we will have a fix for .NET, which we use ?

Thanks,

Veselin

nswart:
Dear Nayyer,

I’m quite confused. I was thinking it is clear already.

1. I use .NET and it doesn’t work on .NET. and version of Word, which I described in my previous posts. I don’t use JAVA version of product.
  2. In your replay ( 12-13-2016, 7:18 AM ) you confirmed that you able to reproduce the problem and that is clearly for .NET version, because of c# example which you gave me and I used.

I was thinking the team works on this issue, but you are telling me know there no issue in JAVA. it is possible, but when we will have a fix for .NET, which we use ?

Thanks,
Veselin

Hi Veselin,

Thanks for using our API’s.

In my earlier reply posted over 814671 I managed to reproduce the problem but I re-opened the earlire logged issue for Aspose.Pdf for Java. However I have again separately logged above stated issue as PDFNET-42113 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this confusion and inconvenience.