When Converting Document from PDF to WORD Russian text is being added

Can you update on this issue please. It’s been over 10 days since your last response.

Hi Veselin,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported PDFNET-42113, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

I have been very patient - we logged the issue with you back on the 6th of December approximately and the only response I ever get back it “please be patient a little longer” - it is now nearly March and we are no closer to having a fix for a product we paid money for. This is hardly good service for your business.
Can you respond with a specific date for when I can see the fix available.

Hi Veselin,

First of all please accept our humble apologies for the delay and inconvenience which you have been facing. Please note that our product team has already started investigating earlier reported issue and we hope to get it resolved by next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.3.0 which is scheduled to release in March-2017. Please be patient and wait for the new release.

As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Veselin,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further discussed the scenario with product team and we are pleased to share that the issue PDFNET-42113 reported earlier is already resolved in recent release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.2.0. Please try using the latest release and in case you still face any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42113) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.