When group field has null value, the result of subtotalN lose the subtotal for the null group

Here are the code and files.subtotal.zip (94.2 KB)

@xuanniao,
We are working on this issue however we need the expected output file also which you may create using MS Excel. It will help us to compare the results with the expected output and provide assistance accordingly.

output.zip (8.8 KB)
This is the expected output file.

@xuanniao,
We are working on this issue and will get back to you soon to provide our feedback.

@xuanniao,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-43173 ā€“ When group field has null value, the result of subtotalN lose the subtotal for the null group

Thank you for quick replying and Iā€™m waiting for your good news!

@xuanniao,
We will write back here as soon as some feedback is ready to share.

@xuanniao,
Please change your template as the attached, and let us know your feedback.
template.zip (14.0 KB)

Thank you very much for your replying.
The template calculated the grandTotal, but the result still lost the subtotal for null group. And even if this way can work, I can not know when to place the extra marker, because I need to process different datasource and I can not know whether exists null group at first.
null-group.jpeg (114.1 KB)

But you solved another question for me, namely how to calculate grandtotal, I tried ā€œ=SUM(D2:D2)ā€, but the result is strange, neither the sum of all origin values nor the sum of all origin values and subtotal values.

@xuanniao,
Thanks for the feedback. We have found the issue and we will fix it soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43173) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.5. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui