When I Convert Word File to HTML My bullet Size getting changed

Using given snippest I convert word file to html but bullet size is getting change in html

void convertHTML()
{
    Aspose.Words.License licWord = new Aspose.Words.License();
    string strLicenscePath = "D:\\ConsoleApp\\ADDTaskPaneinOneDrive\\Resource\\Aspose.Words.lic";
    licWord.SetLicense(strLicenscePath);
    Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlFixedSaveOptions options = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions()
    {
        AllowEmbeddingPostScriptFonts = true,
        PrettyFormat = false,
        ShowPageBorder = true,
        ExportEmbeddedCss = true,
        ExportEmbeddedFonts = true,
        ExportEmbeddedImages = true,
        ExportEmbeddedSvg = true,
        UseHighQualityRendering = false,
        FontFormat = ExportFontFormat.Ttf,
        OptimizeOutput = true,
        MemoryOptimization = true
    };
    Document sourceDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"C:\\ABC\\jpatel\\Desktop\\TestSize.docx");
    sourceDoc.Save(@"C:\\Users\\ABC\\Desktop\\BulletSize1.html", options);
}

TestSize.docx (16.6 KB)
BulletSize1.png (10.2 KB)
BulletSizeChange.png (76.1 KB)
Expected Output AS SoureceDocument.png (38.8 KB)
Expected Output AS SoureceDocument1.png (10.3 KB)

@Jayshiv1408
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25129

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Jayshiv1408 We have completed the analysis of the issue. Aspose.Words intentionally replaces characters of the “Symbol” font, which are not rendered correctly by some browsers, with similar (but not always identical) Unicode characters. This helps to make HtmlFixed documents compatible with a wider range of browsers. If this causes problems on your side, we could consider making this behavior optional. Otherwise, I’m going to close this as “Not a Bug”.

@alexey.noskov I check in Microsoft Edge,Google Chrome and mozilla fierfox.But Bullet Size does not match with my word Document Bullet size .So there any way ,so that HTML file Bullet size and Word Document Bullet size are matched.

If I change bullet size in word then it’s size is changing in html but it’s doesn’t matched.

@Jayshiv1408 As I mentioned, this occurs because Aspose.Words replaces characters of the “Symbol” font, which are not rendered correctly by some browsers, with similar (but not always identical) Unicode characters. This leads to bullet size difference - because the different characters are using in MS Word and in the rendered HtmlFixed.
We can add an option to leave the same “Symbol” character in the rendered HtmlFixed, but this might cause issues with displaying these characters in some browsers.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25129) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.1 update also available on NuGet.