When i save document as a docx take extra space and move table into next page

sir my scenario is that i upload doc file and then it upload on the browser using aspose

then there is button there and onthis button click i send inner html of same div where i upload data which i try to save pdf it exact as take pages as when at time of upload doc file but when i trying to save docx then it take more pages and there same stream i used for saving docx so why it take more page .how to fix this problem.
i already used removepagebreaks() and removeblankpages() method which u explained in older posts it work for saving pdf but in case of docx take more pages .
how to avoid this.

extra pages in docx when stram try to save into docx but in case of pdf it is ok. in docx 2 pages more than compare to pdf . in case of docx there a page take more space how to eliminated this plz response soon as possible.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Html document.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a simple Java application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we'll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.