When I try merge the pdf into word the pdf content corrupted

@alexey.noskov
Thank you for your response,
but It’s a long time, is there a faster way than that, knowing that we have a license?

@JassarMahmoud You can try obtaining Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis. In this case you can rise the priority of the issues.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24042,WORDSNET-24043) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.

@alexey.noskov
I would like to make sure that all problems related to merging files that contain texts from right to left will be resolved, even problems that have not been revealed by us, I don’t want to face other problems after the recorded problems are fixed،so that we don’t get into an embarrassing situation :sweat_smile::slight_smile:

@JassarMahmoud I am afraid it will be quite difficult. It is impossible to be 100% sure that all the documents will be processed properly especially when we talk about PDF to Flow format conversion.
Aspose.Words history started about 20 years ago. During these years of development we have created 50k+ tests in our codebase, major part of the tests covers some specific/problematic document or scenario. In each release we include about 80 fixed and improvements and Aspose.Words becomes better and better. This work on making Aspose.Words perfect is perpetual. So we definitely cannot let you know when all potential problems will be resolved.

@alexey.noskov
Thank you for your effort
I see that all the problems are closed
but I need the NuGet version number to upgrade on it.
it is 22.8?

@JassarMahmoud The following two issues were resolved in 22.8 version of Aspose.Words: WORDSNET-24042 and WORDSNET-24043.
The issues filled as WORDSNET-24062 and WORDSNET-24063 are fixed in the current code base. The fixes will be included into the next 22.9 version. It will be available in a couple of weeks. We will be sure to notify you once it is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24063) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.9 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24062) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.9 update also available on NuGet.

@alexey.noskov
Thanks for your support,
Unfortunately, my biggest fear has come true
We had the same problems with other files

@JassarMahmoud Thank you for your feedback. The problem is that PDF documents are fixed page document and the same visual representation on the page can be done in many different ways. This makes it difficult to provide 100% fidelity when convert fixed page model to flow document.
Could you please attach your problematic documents here for testing? The documents will help us to further improve our fixed page content recognition algorithm.

@alexey.noskov
I know how complicated it is to deal with files and streaming,
so I really appreciate your efforts, and I hope we find a way to make it easier for us to work with files, to make our developers life easier, I will upload the files as soon as possible

File 1.pdf (205.1 KB)
File 2 .pdf (57.8 KB)
File 3.pdf (3.4 MB)
File 4.pdf (406.3 KB)
Test 1(After marge).pdf (6.9 MB)
Test 2(After marge).pdf (6.8 MB)
Test 4(After marge).pdf (6.9 MB)

please find the attachment

@JassarMahmoud Thank you for additional information. I Have managed to reproduce the problems with File 1.pdf (logged as WORDSNET-24355), File 2.pdf (logged as WORDSNET-24356) and File 4.pdf (logged as WORDSNET-24357).
File 3.pdf document is imported fine, since it contains scans, i.e. simple images.

File 3.pdf (3.4 MB)
Test 3(After marge).pdf (8.8 MB)
File 5.pdf (140.5 KB)
Test 5(After marge).pdf (359.7 KB)
please find the attachment

@JassarMahmoud Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem with File 5. The problem is logged as WORDSNET-24358.
The document File 3 is imported properly. I have used the following code for tesitng:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.pdf");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

There are 200 pages with page scans in the output document just like in the input file.

As I can see your output target format is PDF. Have you considered converting Word documents to PDF using Aspose.Words and then merging the resulting PDF documents using Aspose.PDF?
https://docs.aspose.com/pdf/net/concatenate-pdf-documents/

@alexey.noskov
After merging the file, I got a corrupted page, for example, the header, index…etc. not append
image.png (52.1 KB)
image.png (77.8 KB)
image.png (116.0 KB)
please note that the positions of file 3 in file 3 after marge start from page number 41
and we do not use Aspose.PDF we have lincese for Aspose.Word so we converting

• file to Stream object then
  • We create new document object using Aspose.word new Document(steam)
  • Then we AppendDocument to organal docment using `finalDocument.AppendDocument(doc,
  • ImportFormatMode.UseDestinationStyles)*After that we save the final docment using doc.Save(@“C:\Temp\out.pdf”);`

@JassarMahmoud Thank you for additional information. Yes, I understand you are using Aspose.Words. It looks like in your case you need to merge PDF documents as fixed page documents. We will consider adding such functionality in one future versions (WORDSNET-24359). In this case visual representation of merged PDF documents will be fully preserved.
In the current Aspose.Words version Aspose.Words converts PDF documents to flow document model, which is native for Aspose.Words, but is not native for PDF. This conversion actually causes the issues after merging.

Regarding File 3, what is the target document you merge it with?

Thanks for your response and effort
The target document is .docx which was created by Aspose.Word
Please note that after completing all operations and logic, the file is saved as a PDF
using
finalDocument.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf",SaveFormat.Pdf);

@JassarMahmoud Could you please attach your target document here for testing? I will check merging documents with File 3 and provide you more information.