We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

When I try merge the pdf into word the pdf content corrupted

@alexey.noskov
Thank you for your response,
but It’s a long time, is there a faster way than that, knowing that we have a license?

@JassarMahmoud You can try obtaining Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis. In this case you can rise the priority of the issues.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24042,WORDSNET-24043) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.

@alexey.noskov
I would like to make sure that all problems related to merging files that contain texts from right to left will be resolved, even problems that have not been revealed by us, I don’t want to face other problems after the recorded problems are fixed،so that we don’t get into an embarrassing situation :sweat_smile::slight_smile:

@JassarMahmoud I am afraid it will be quite difficult. It is impossible to be 100% sure that all the documents will be processed properly especially when we talk about PDF to Flow format conversion.
Aspose.Words history started about 20 years ago. During these years of development we have created 50k+ tests in our codebase, major part of the tests covers some specific/problematic document or scenario. In each release we include about 80 fixed and improvements and Aspose.Words becomes better and better. This work on making Aspose.Words perfect is perpetual. So we definitely cannot let you know when all potential problems will be resolved.