When loading TXT files, Aspose will eliminate certain characters

Greetings Aspose support team.

I´m having a problem when loading TXT files (normal text files) with Aspose words.
I know this isn´t the main objective of your software, but it´s crucial for me to do this.

The problem I´m having is loading TXT files with HTML tags on it and I do a Document template = new Document(templateUrlFile), Aspose will load the file just fine, but deletes the HTML tags that it contains.
I haven´t tried to do this with, for example, XML or any other markup “language”, but it´s crucial for me to manage to load the document with it´s entire content.
Is there any option to do so?

Kind regards,
Nuno Silva.

@craked5,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input TXT file and expected output document here for our reference. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly.

Hi Tahir,
I managed to fix the problem by opening the TXT file with a LoadOption that contained A LoadFormat of 62, that corresponds to a TXT file.
Thanks for the help anyway :slight_smile:.
Kind regards,
Nuno Silva.

@craked5,

It is nice to hear from you that you have solved your issue. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.