Image is Lost after DOCM to HtmlFixed Conversion using .NET

Hi,

When we save a file a docm in HtmlFixed (Page mode) the image present in the file does not appear in the generated html.
Note that if the file is saved in HTML (Web mode) the image is indeed present in the generated file.

In a second test I modified the positioning of the image in relation to the text, the two generations (Page Mode and Web Mode) worked without anomaly

Can you look at this problem?

Thank you Best regards

OriginalDocument_1.zip (7.3 MB)

OriginalDocument_2.zip (7.3 MB)

Output.zip (709.5 KB)

Program.zip (511 Bytes)

Small precision I made my tests in Aspose Word 21.7.0

@ISIWARE

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22502. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Using the same reproduction scenario as described previously (document_1), with this document (document_2), the hyperlinks disappear when saving Docm in HtmlFixed. Is the problem related?

I am providing you with the documents and the source code as an attachment.

Aspose.Words 21.10.0

OriginalDocument_1.zip (7.3 MB)
OriginalDocument_2.zip (3.9 MB)
ImageIsLostAfterDocmToHtmlFixedConversionUsing.zip (574 Bytes)

@ISIWARE

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22936. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Were you able to look for both issues?

I am still reproducing with version 22.11 and we have reminders from our customers.

Cordially

@ISIWARE Unfortunately, both issues have been postponed and are not yet scheduled for development. We will be sure to keep you updated and let you know once the issues are resolved or we have more information for you.

Hello,

Were you able to look for both issues?

I am still reproducing with version 23.11.

Cordially

@ISIWARE Unfortunately, both problems are not resolved yet. The issues have been postponed and are not yet scheduled for development. So at the moment we cannot provide you any estimates. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.