When using setHtmlString a new line is added at the end of the text

Hi,
I’m using Aspose Cells for Java version 19.1.
When I call:

cell.setHtmlString("<p>Text</p>");

The resulting document has an extra newline in that cell. Like this:

Text

This was not happening with version 18.7 the final result was actually just: Text.

Kind regards,
Hugo Freixo

@Hugo_Freixo,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-42828 - When using setHtmlString a new line is added at the end of the text

@Hugo_Freixo,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@Hugo_Freixo,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.1.6:

aspose-cells-19.1.6.zip (6.4 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Hi Amjad_Sahi,
I tested the version you sent me and seems like the problem is fixed.

Thank you. When will this fix be available?

Kind regards,
Hugo Freixo

@Hugo_Freixo,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

PS. We are scheduled to release our next official release of the product, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.2 (in Downloads and Maven repos.) in this week. The release will also include this fix. You will be notified once the release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42828) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.2. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi