Where can i get 32 bit version for total

@kngstr

We have investigated further and would like to verify that 32 bit version of Aspose.Slides for C++ API was never published but only 64 bit version.

@Farhan.Raza

Well. What a pity.
Do you plan to offer an 32 bit version?
Thanks.

@kngstr

We regret to inform you that there are no plans for supporting 32 bit.

Ooh. Then I suggest you stop saling OEM license. Because Unlimited Deployment Locations is not real.

@kngstr

We apologize if above statement caused some confusion for you. The statement does not mean to convey information of system architecture (32-bit or 64-bit), but only deployment locations where you can deploy your application in release mode.

@asad.ali
Thanks for reply.
Maybe i made a mistake.
In my situation, what should i do to fix the problem?
Buy another .NET version?

@kngstr

We are checking for further details and possible options for you and will get back to you shortly.

@asad.ali
Thanks. Waiting for your answer.

@asad.ali
Any news? Thanks.

@kngstr

We are currently checking for possibility if we can provide you a 32-bit version of the API. As soon as we reach to some conclusion, we will surely share with you.

@asad.ali
Thanks. Waiting for your good news.

@asad.ali
Is there any news for 32-bit? Thanks.

@kngstr

We would like to share with you that we have decided to provide 32-bit version of C++ APIs. However, it requires some time to prepare them for 32-bit architecture and we are currently working over it. We will surely provide you an update as soon as respective work is completed. Please spare us little time.

@asad.ali
Thanks. Very good.

@asad.ali

I tried Aspose.PDF_for_C++_19.1 on xp.
But I get “Can not locate K32GetProcessMemoryInfo in kernel32.dll”.
Any help?

Look at this rank, XP is still alive
20191012120110.jpg

@kngstr

Could you kindly share the code snippet that you tried and screenshot showing the message that you received.

@asad.ali

VS: Visual Studio 2017

I tested example, and just change to Visual Studio 2017 - Windows XP (v141_xp).

aspose.pdf.xp.error.jpg

@kngstr

Aspose.PDF for C++ does not offer any limitation to the OS. A 64-bit version of Windows XP should allow the API to run without any error. Would you confirm if you are trying a 64-bit version of the operating system.

@asad.ali

I’m trying to run my app under 32-bit version of Windows XP.
Aspose.PDF_for_C++_19.1 is support 32-bit.

Look at this :https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/windows/win32/api/psapi/nf-psapi-getprocessmemoryinfo#remarks

K32GetProcessMemoryInfo is not available under WinXP.

@kngstr

We are checking this and will share our feedback with you shortly.