Where is Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop .dll

I purchased the Aspose.Total Product family, and have the latest version of it, but do not see that DLL anyhere in the Aspose.Cells directories. I really need the control that can be added to the winforms toolbox and placed on a windows form to display excel files! Where is it?

@tellme,
You may please download the zip file here and explore the folder net2.0 or net2.0_AuthenticodeSigned which contain “Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.dll”. Moreover for a working sample project please download the solution which contains Examples_GridDesktop folder. This contains a runnable form-based application where the grid control is used. Please give it a try and share the feedback.

thank you, so much! I really appreciate the thorough and timely response. I added the component to the toolbox, but it appears to be an evaluation control, even though I have a license.eval.png (9.6 KB)

@tellme,

If you have Aspose.Cells/Aspose.Total license file, you got to instantiate the License and set the license for Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop in code as well, see the document with example code for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.

That worked. Thanks!

@tellme,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by doing the needful as suggested. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.