Whether to support the signature of non-PFX files for electronic signature

At present, I have a file with a .pem suffix, but I can’t generate a file with a pfx suffix, because the private key can’t be obtained, how can I use the .pem file as an electronic signature

@zulin

Can you please share your sample .pem file for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

_170666461874.jpg (139.4 KB)

just like this picture

@zulin

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-39889

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi my dear brother , I should be need to buy this services?
you can free support this function after you made it ?

@zulin

The feature ticket has already been logged in our issue management system and its being worked on at the moment. Please note that it is already of the highest priority and as soon as it is implemented, it will be available in the API for everyone’s use.

We linked the ticket with this thread so that you may receive a notification as soon as this feature is available and ready to use.

wo it’s nice news, Thanks very much!