We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Whil coverting PDF to PDF/A format not coming proplery (Lines are printing incorrect manner)

Whil coverting PDF to PDF/A format not coming proplery (Lines are printing incorrect manner)v

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample Input/output PDF documents here. We will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thank you for reponse is Apose pdf .net family supports convertion of PDF version (1.3) to PDF/A ? I have faced data format problem while converting PDF to PDF/A. if my PDF higher than 1.4 version then converioned PDF?A format is fine.

Thank you for quick response.

Hi Phani,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET is capable of converting PDF document of any version to PDF/A compliance format. During my testing with latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0 in Visual Studio 2010 project, I have used one of my sample v1.3 PDF document and as per my observations, the file is properly being converted to PDF/A_1b format. For your reference, I have attached the image showing Adobe Pre-Flight resultant, resource/input PDF document and resultant PDF/A_1b file.

[C#]

// load source file<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document("c:/pdftest/Version_1_3File.pdf");

// perform conversion to PDF/A1b format

doc.Convert("c:/pdftest/ConversionLog.txt", Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);

// save resulant file

doc.Save(“c:/pdftest/PDF_A1b_Resultant.pdf”);