While converting EMLX to MBOX emlx attachment not get properly

Hi ,
I wanted to convert the EMLX file to MBOX
Emlx file contains attachment (eml,msg ,jpg, png).
When I convert to mbox all the get properly except EML and EML attachment treat as a separate email from MBOX file.

I have attached sample emlx file and Mbox file please check.85576.emlx.zip (1.2 MB)
exported.mbox.zip (2.1 MB)

@ssherekar,

When we open this EMLx file in Apple Mail, we see only EML and MSG attachments as in the attached screenshot. We noticed that the resultant MBox file when opened in public MBox Viewer shows multiple emails rather than a single email file. Can you please help us identify the JPG and PNG emails/attachments in the attached EMLx? Also, please share with us which MBox viewer you are using at our end?
Screenshot at Sep 28 19-41-52.png (66.9 KB)

Sorry , I am sent you emlx file which not contain image file but other files like eml and msg
Please try to convert that emlx file to mbox and see the result
Result as like:
In MBOX file some EMLX attachment (EML & MSG) is treat as separate email file in MBOX
and try to open same subject email from MBOX attachment treat as separate email file.Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 10.02.49 AM.png (51.3 KB)
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 10.03.03 AM.png (25.4 KB)
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 10.03.14 AM.png (67.1 KB)

Please help me how to resolved this issue.

@ssherekar,

Thank you for providing more information. This issue is reproduced and logged under Id:EMAILNET-38854 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

@ssherekar,

The issue has been fixed in the latest release of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.11 that is available for download now.