While reading cell value or cell string value getting error

While am reading the asposeGrid.WebWorksheets[iSheetIndex].Cells[CellName].StringValue;
am getting the error if the cell formula is referred to some other sheet of excel work book.

GTFP!F18-L18 is other work sheet cells,
Kindly let me know is this problem, other wise let me know how to fix this.

Thanks,
Nandha.

Hi,

Could you try to calculate the formulas before getting values from those referenced formula cells, e.g
GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.RunAllFormulas();

If you still find the issue (also try our latest version v2.7.5.2xxx (GridWeb), if you are not already using it), please create a sample project (runnable), zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on my end. Also, attach your template file if you have any. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for your update,

I have used latest DLL and Ran the formula before getting the cell value,
I have attached the sample project.

Kindly let me know if you need more information.

Regards,
Nandha.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your project. I am getting the error value if the cell's formula is referred to some other sheet in the Excel workbook.

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41417" for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.
Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

It is to update you that we are scheduled to release a fix for GridWeb before the end of this week or in the next week (early), it will sort out your issue “CELLSNET-41417”.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (v2.7.16.2001), your issue should be fixed in it.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41417) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.