Wht is the maximum pagewidth can be set for a single page?

Hi,

We are trying to generate a pdf which can hold data in the format of table.

At present we are able to set the page width of aspose pdf to 14400, and we can view only 100 columns in one page other columns are not visible due to page width limitation.

So can anyone help us to achive more page width which is able to display more than 256 columns for a table.

Thanks and regards

Hi i_prabhaharan,

Please provide codes which generated the page with columns limits. We will investigate it and respond you soon.

Best regards,

I have managed to write a larger width to the pdf file but in the Adobe Reader it is still 14400 (200inch). I need more time to investigate this issue.

It seems we can’t make the width of pdf larger than 200 inch.

<span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: “Times New Roman”,“serif”;”>We need to show approx 514 column in PDF.But we are getting below error.

<span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: “Times New Roman”,“serif”; color: rgb(204, 0, 0);”>"PageHeight
is: 842 PageWidth is: 38782. The minimum allowed page size is 3 by 3 units
(approximately 0.04 by 0.04 inch); the maximum is 14,400 by 14,400 units (200
by 200 inches).<span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: “Times New Roman”,“serif”;”>"

So we feel like when we are trying to print 514 columns width is getting up to <span style=“font-size: 12pt; font-family: “Times New Roman”,“serif”;”>38,782, which is not supported by ASPOSE.

Please suggest of this ASAP!!

Thanks & Regards
Gulam Ansari

is there any option by which we can split the pdf in horizontally at the time of pdf creation.

like if columns is exceeding the maximum width the the remain data will do in next page automatically

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think you can try Table. IsVerticalBroken = true to break your table to the next page when the columns are printed out of the right page margin. Please try it and let us know if it fulfills your requirement.

Thank You & Best Regards,