Why my post gets removed?

I posted it yesterday, why I couldn’t find it today? it’s related to the word convert to pdf and table convert problem occurs. anyone can help with it?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Secondly, the link to your other post is as follows:
this link lists all your posts that you posted in Aspose's forums.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais.Hafeez, but it’s not the post I sent the day before yesterday, I already uploaded the file, but it’s weird that my post lost.

Hi,

We do not permanently delete any post. Deleted posts exist in a private forum and we can restore them at any stage. We were not able to find any post with your user ID in recently deleted posts.

If possible, please share the link to that post to let us investigate it further. Also, your query has been replied because you had posted it again.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad.ijaz, I know it. maybe you already known that I post the same question, and you’re doing investigation right now. So hopefully it gets fixed soon