WI-171.html was not converted to xls file correctly

@vishu88in

I have sent you message at your @vishu88in. It contains my email, please email me at that email id and I will reply you back with attachment.

Please share the release update.

@vishu88in

By release update, do you mean official release of October? The official release 17.10 will be available somewhere between 15-Oct to 25-Oct.

If you meant hot fix, then I have shared it in above post. If you cannot download it, then please let me know how should I send it to you. Since, it is Java hot fix and around 7 MB, so it cannot be sent via email.

Hi Shakeel,

Problem is how I can modified our HTML to this modified HTML. Please suggest.
Also please let me know that 17.10 release will work with our HTML or modified HTML?

@vishu88in

The modified HTML is a Template HTML. You should analyze its HTML and generate the similar HTML, if you want to get correct output Excel file using Aspose.Cells.

If you have downloaded the attachments in my above post, you might have downloaded out_java.xlsx found inside the Output Excel File.zip. If you open this Excel file, you will see, it is correctly generated from modified HTML.

So, your future HTML should follow the Template HTML provided by us to generate correct results of conversion.

Hi Shakeel,

We are converting HTML file from email body so it is not in our control to modify HTML file like as you have provided. Please suggest how we can follow the Template HTML if we are just converting email body to HTML file.

Thanks,
Vishal

@vishu88in

Once, you have received your email, then parse the html and rectify it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42402) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.10.

Hi,
Thanks for providing the updated library.
After use this updated library we found that data loss issue is still not fixed.
Please provide the latest library after proper testing.

NOTE : Generated excel file is attached with msg.WI-171.zip (4.7 KB)

@pankajadeptia,

Well, we only fixed the issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42402”). It does not fix or include any enhancement for your earlier logged issue “CELLSJAVA-42389”. I am afraid, we cannot support importing your so complex HTML for now, we might support it later.

As we told you earlier (in our previous posts) with attachments, please refer to it and you have to follow it up for now: